Monday, January 29, 2007

Development Plan





Since the committee meeting I have been hard at work reading and designing the new stages of the website. I am reading many books on PHP, MySQL, AJax and Java Script so that I can master the technologies that are needed to make the website work properly.

As you can see there are so many elements to add to the website to get it working that I have had to sort it out on my board.

I want to develop the website in a number of phases culminating in the completion of the second version of the site. The first phase, which should be completed soon, is the development of the database and the pages that are designed to interact with the data stored within the database. The second phase, which is to be completed by the 24th of Feb, is the design of the user system which should allow people to log on and have privileges. The third and final phase, which should be completed by the next committee meeting on the 8th March, is the addition of other technologies such as RSS etc.

No comments: